Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 54. Big Game Guides and Related Occupations
previous: Section 100
next: Section 10
. Guide Board. [Repealed, Sec. 18 Ch 37 SLA 1989].
Chapter 54. Big Game Guides and Related Occupations
- Section 10. Guide Board. [Repealed, Sec. 18 Ch 37 SLA 1989].
- Section 20. Appointment and Term of Office. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987].
- Section 30. - 08.54.141. Board Powers and Duties, Etc.; Licensing. [Repealed, Sec. 18 Ch 37 SLA 1989].
- Section 142. - 08.54.146. Transporter Licensing. [Repealed, Sec. 27 Ch 71 SLA 1986].
- Section 150. - 08.54.180. Miscellaneous Licensing Provisions. [Repealed, Sec. 18 Ch 37 SLA 1989].
- Section 185. Additional Fees. [Repealed, Sec. 27 Ch 71 SLA 1986].
- Section 186. - 08.54.240. Exams; Restricted Areas; Prohibitions; General Provisions. [Repealed, Sec. 18 Ch 37 SLA 1989].
- Section 300. - 08.54.590. Guides and Related Occupations. [Repealed, Sec. 16 Ch 33, SLA 1996].
- Section 591. Creation and Membership of Board.
- Section 595. Board Assistance.
- Section 600. Duties of Board.
- Section 605. Eligibility For Licenses.
- Section 610. Registered Guide-Outfitter License.
- Section 620. Class-a Assistant Guide License.
- Section 630. Assistant Guide License.
- Section 640. Law Enforcement Officers and Game Biologists.
- Section 650. Transporter License.
- Section 660. Renewal of Guide and Transporter Licenses.
- Section 670. Failure to Renew.
- Section 680. Financial Responsibility and Other Requirements For Guides and Transporters.
- Section 710. Discipline of Guides and Transporters.
- Section 720. Unlawful Acts.
- Section 730. Injunction Against Unlawful Action.
- Section 740. Responsibility of Guide or Transporter For Violations.
- Section 750. Use Area Registration.
- Section 760. Hunt Records; Confidentiality of Hunt Records and Activity Reports.
- Section 770. License and Examination Fees.
- Section 790. Definitions.
Article 01. BIG GAME GUIDES AND TRANSPORTERS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.