Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 54. Big Game Guides and Related Occupations
- Section 740. Responsibility of Guide or Transporter For Violations.
previous: Section 730
. Injunction Against Unlawful Action.
next: Section 750
. Use Area Registration.
AS 08.54.740. Responsibility of Guide or Transporter For Violations.
- (a) A registered guide-outfitter who contracts to guide or outfit a big game hunt is equally responsible under AS 08.54.710
for a violation of a state or federal wildlife or game or guiding statute or regulation committed by a person while
in the course of the person's employment for the registered guide-outfitter.
- (b) A transporter who provides transportation services is equally responsible under AS 08.54.710
for a violation of a state or federal wildlife or game, guiding, or transportation services statute or regulation committed by a person while
in the course of the person's employment for the transporter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.