Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 54. Big Game Guides and Related Occupations
- Section 660. Renewal of Guide and Transporter Licenses.
previous: Section 650
. Transporter License.
next: Section 670
. Failure to Renew.
AS 08.54.660. Renewal of Guide and Transporter Licenses.
- (a) An applicant for renewal of a registered guide-outfitter, class-A assistant guide, assistant guide, or transporter license shall
- (1) a request for renewal of the license on a form provided by the department; and
- (2) the appropriate license fee for the next licensing period.
- (b) The department may not renew a registered guide-outfitter license under this section unless all fees have been paid in full and
the registered guide-outfitter has signed an affidavid that all hunt records due during the term of the current license have been filed with the department.
- (c) The department may not renew a transporter license unless all fees have been paid in full and the transporter has signed an affidavit that all activity reports due
during the term of the current license have been filed with the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.