Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 54. Big Game Guides and Related Occupations
- Section 770. License and Examination Fees.
previous: Section 760
. Hunt Records; Confidentiality of Hunt Records and Activity Reports.
next: Section 790
AS 08.54.770. License and Examination Fees.
- (a) The department shall set fees under AS 08.01.065
for each of the following:
- (1) registered guide-outfitter license;
- (2) class-A assistant guide license;
- (3) assistant guide license;
- (4) transporter license;
- (5) license application fee.
- (b) The license fee for the registered guide-outfitter, class-A assistant guide, or assistant guide license is in addition to the
fee required for a hunting license issued by the Department of Fish and Game under AS 16.05.340.
- (c) An applicant for a qualifying examination for a registered guide-outfitter license shall pay a fee established by regulations
adopted under AS 08.01.065.
- (d) The fee for the transporter license must be equal to the fee for the registered guide-outfitter license.
- (e) The amount of the license fee for a nonresident
shall be two times the amount of the license fee for a resident.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.