Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 54. Big Game Guides and Related Occupations
- Section 591. Creation and Membership of Board.
previous: Section 300
. - 08.54.590. Guides and Related Occupations. [Repealed, Sec. 16 Ch 33, SLA 1996].
next: Section 595
. Board Assistance.
AS 08.54.591. Creation and Membership of Board.
- (a) For the purposes of licensing and regulating the activities of providers of commercial services to big game hunters in the interest of the state's wildlife resources, there is created the Big Game Commercial Services Board. For administrative purposes, the board is in the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development.
- (b) The board consists of nine members as follows:
- (1) two members who are current, licensed registered guide-outfitters;
- (2) two members who are licensed transporters;
- (3) one member of the Board of Game who is chosen by the Board of Game and who does not hold a guide or transport license;
- (4) two members who represent private landholders affected by guided hunting activities or transportation services and who do not hold a license issued under this chapter; and
- (5) two public members.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.