Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
previous: Section 995
. Short Title.
next: Section 5
. Purposes For Which Cooperatives May Be Organized.
Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
- Section 5. Purposes For Which Cooperatives May Be Organized.
- Section 10. General Powers.
- Section 15. Bylaws.
- Section 20. Membership.
- Section 25. Registered Office and Registered Agent.
- Section 30. Change of Registered Office or Agent.
- Section 35. Service On Agent is Service On Cooperative.
- Section 40. Defense of Ultra Vires.
- Section 45. Capital Stock.
- Section 50. Membership Stock.
- Section 55. Transfer of Stock.
- Section 60. Payment Required For Issuance.
- Section 65. No Preemptive Right to New Issues.
- Section 70. Certificates Representing Shares.
- Section 75. Manner of Voting By Shareholders.
- Section 80. Determining Who Are Shareholders For Purposes of Notice, Voting, and Dividends.
- Section 85. Subscription For Shares.
- Section 90. Limitation of Liability of Members.
- Section 95. Dividends On Capital Stock.
- Section 100. Recall, Acquisition, Exchange, Redemption, and Reissuance of Stock or Other Evidence of Equity.
- Section 105. Limitations On Acquisition, Recall, or Redemption.
- Section 110. Status of Reacquired Shares.
- Section 115. Missing Certificates or Ownership Records.
- Section 120. Meetings of Members.
- Section 125. Special Bylaw Provisions On District Meetings.
- Section 130. Voting By Members.
- Section 135. Quorum of Members.
- Section 140. Qualifications and Membership of Board of Directors.
- Section 145. Initial Board of Directors.
- Section 150. Election and Terms of Directors.
- Section 155. Removal of Directors.
- Section 160. Filling Unexpired Term.
- Section 165. Meetings of Board of Directors.
- Section 170. Executive Committee.
- Section 175. Officers.
- Section 180. Compensation and Benefits to Directors, Officers, and Employees.
- Section 185. Taking Action Without Meeting.
- Section 190. Waiver of Notice.
- Section 195. Voting Requirements of Articles.
- Section 200. Procedural Requisites in Action Brought in Right of Cooperative By Member or Shareholder.
- Section 205. Allowance of Costs to Plaintiff.
- Section 210. Security For Costs.
- Section 215. Permitted Purposes of Cooperative Contracts.
- Section 220. Liquidated Damages Clause in Cooperative Contracts.
- Section 225. Contracts Between Two or More Cooperatives.
- Section 230. Recording of Cooperative Contracts.
- Section 235. Recording of Uniform Cooperative Contracts.
- Section 240. Recording Procedure.
- Section 245. Fees For Recording Contracts.
- Section 250. Effect of Recording Contract.
- Section 255. Termination of Recorded Contract.
- Section 260. Recording of List of Terminated Contracts.
- Section 265. Relief Against Breach or Threatened Breach of Contract and Penalty For Interference.
- Section 270. Action For Civil Penalty For Inducing Breach of Contract With Cooperative or Spreading False Reports About Cooperative.
- Section 275. Apportionment and Distribution of Net Proceeds, Savings, or Net Losses.
- Section 280. Manner of Payment.
- Section 285. Manner of Apportionment and Distribution.
- Section 290. Determination of Net Proceeds, Savings, or Losses.
- Section 295. Unclaimed Distribution, Redemptions, or Payments.
- Section 300. Sale or Other Disposition of Entire Assets.
- Section 305. Procedure For Sale or Other Disposition of Entire Assets.
- Section 310. Abandonment of Sale or Other Disposition.
- Section 315. Books and Records.
- Section 320. Biennial Report.
- Section 325. Form of Biennial Report; Delinquent Reports.
- Section 330. Filing of Report By Department.
- Section 331. Filing Notice of Change of Officer or Director.
- Section 335. Procedure For Incorporation.
- Section 340. Filing of Articles.
- Section 345. Effect of Certificate of Incorporation.
- Section 350. Contents of Articles of Incorporation.
- Section 355. Other Provisions in Articles; Relationship of Articles to Bylaws.
- Section 360. Organizational Meeting of Directors.
- Section 365. Amendment of Articles.
- Section 370. Procedure For Adopting Amendments.
- Section 375. Shareholder and Member Voting On Amendments to Articles.
- Section 380. Execution and Content of Articles of Amendment.
- Section 385. Filing of Articles of Amendment.
- Section 390. Effect of Certain Amendments.
- Section 395. Governing Law.
- Section 400. Merger and Consolidation.
- Section 405. Approval and Contents of Plan of Merger or Consolidation.
- Section 410. Adoption of Plan of Merger or Consolidation.
- Section 415. Abandonment of Plan of Merger or Consolidation.
- Section 420. Execution of Articles of Merger or Consolidation.
- Section 425. Contents of Articles.
- Section 430. Filing of Articles.
- Section 435. Effect of Merger or Consolidation.
- Section 440. Merger or Consolidation of Cooperatives and Domestic and Foreign Corporations.
- Section 445. Influence of the Nature of the Surviving or New Corporation Upon the Effect of Merger or Consolidation.
- Section 450. Conversion of Corporation Into Cooperative.
- Section 455. Definitions.
- Section 460. Voluntary Dissolution By Act of Cooperative.
- Section 465. Execution and Content of Statement of Intent to Dissolve.
- Section 470. Filing Statement of Intent to Dissolve.
- Section 475. Procedure After Filing of Statement of Intent to Dissolve.
- Section 480. Revocation of Voluntary Dissolution Proceedings By Act of Cooperative.
- Section 485. Execution and Content of Statement of Revocation of Voluntary Dissolution Proceedings.
- Section 490. Filing Statement of Revocation of Voluntary Dissolution Proceedings.
- Section 495. Articles of Dissolution.
- Section 500. Filing Articles of Dissolution and Issuance of Certificate of Dissolution.
- Section 505. Involuntary Dissolution and Cancellation of Corporate Filings.
- Section 510. Jurisdiction of Court to Liquidate Assets and Business of Cooperative.
- Section 515. Joinder of Members or Sharholders Unnecessary.
- Section 520. Deposit With Department of Amount Due Persons Who Cannot Be Found; Unknown Persons, or Incompetent Persons.
- Section 525. Rights, Exemptions, and Privileges of Foreign Cooperatives.
- Section 530. Biennial License Fee.
- Section 535. , 10.15.540. Determination of License Fee For Cooperative Authorized to Issue Capital Stock; Valuation of No-Par Stock. [Repealed, Sec. 92 Ch 36 SLA 1990].
- Section 545. License Fee For Cooperative.
- Section 550. Penalty.
- Section 555. Miscellaneous Fees and Charges.
- Section 560. Payment Required For Filing.
- Section 563. Accounting and Disposition of Fees. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 90 SLA 1991].
- Section 565. Failure to Approve Document.
- Section 570. Declaration of Public Policy That Cooperatives Are Not in Restraint of Trade.
- Section 575. Use of Term "Cooperative".
- Section 578. Distinguishable Name.
- Section 580. Powers of Department.
- Section 585. Application of Chapter.
- Section 590. Effect of Amendment or Repeal of Chapter.
- Section 595. Definitions.
- Section 600. Short Title.
Article 01. SUBSTANTIVE PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.