Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
- Section 555. Miscellaneous Fees and Charges.
previous: Section 550
next: Section 560
. Payment Required For Filing.
AS 10.15.555. Miscellaneous Fees and Charges.
- (a) The department shall establish by regulation and charge and collect from a cooperative fees for filing
- (1) articles of incorporation or articles of consolidation for a new cooperative;
- (2) articles of amendment, restated articles, or articles of merger;
- (3) statement of intent to dissolve;
- (4) statement of revocation of voluntary dissolution proceedings;
- (5) articles of dissolution;
- (6) all other statements.
- (b) The department may by regulation charge each cooperative corporation subject to this chapter a fixed fee in place of
charging cooperative corporations the various fees specified in this chapter and for routine administrative services
rendered to the cooperative corporation by the department. Fixed fees established under this subsection must be based
on the department's actual cost of administering the activity or service for which the fee is charged.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.