Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 15. Alaska Cooperative Corporation Act
- Section 490. Filing Statement of Revocation of Voluntary Dissolution Proceedings.
previous: Section 485
. Execution and Content of Statement of Revocation of Voluntary Dissolution Proceedings.
next: Section 495
. Articles of Dissolution.
AS 10.15.490. Filing Statement of Revocation of Voluntary Dissolution Proceedings.
- (a) Duplicate originals of the statement of revocation of voluntary dissolution proceedings shall be handled by the
department in the same manner as provided by this chapter for filing of a statement of intent to dissolve.
- (b) Upon the filing by the department of the statement of revocation of voluntary dissolution proceedings, a revocation of
the voluntary dissolution proceedings is effective and the cooperative may again carry on its business.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.