Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 17. Food and Drugs
- Chapter 30. Controlled Substances
previous: Section 380
. Short Title.
next: Section 10
. Regulations. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch 146 SLA 1986].
Chapter 30. Controlled Substances
- Section 10. Regulations. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch 146 SLA 1986].
- Section 20. Registration Requirements; Inspections.
- Section 30. - 17.30.050. Registration; Denial, Revocation, and Suspension of Registration; Order to Show Cause. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch 146 SLA 1986].
- Section 60. Records of Registrants.
- Section 70. Order Forms; Prescriptions.
- Section 80. Unlawful Administration, Prescription, and Dispensation of Controlled Substances.
- Section 90. Sale or Purchase of Certain Listed Chemicals.
- Section 100. Powers of the Department of Public Safety.
- Section 110. Items Subject to Forfeiture.
- Section 112. Proceedings Resulting in Forfeiture.
- Section 114. Seizure and Custody of Property.
- Section 116. Procedure For Forfeiture Action.
- Section 118. Petition For Release of Seized Items.
- Section 120. Petition For Sale of Seized Item.
- Section 122. State Disposal of Forfeited Property.
- Section 124. Remittance to Claimant.
- Section 126. Forfeiture of Controlled Substances.
- Section 130. Judicial Review. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch 146 SLA 1986].
- Section 140. Education and Research.
- Section 150. Reliance On Drug Enforcement Administration.
- Section 155. Confidentiality of Certain Information.
- Section 900. Definitions.
Article 01. REGULATION OF MANUFACTURE, DISTRIBUTION, PRESCRIPTION, AND DISPENSING OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.