Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 17. Food and Drugs
- Chapter 30. Controlled Substances
- Section 124. Remittance to Claimant.
previous: Section 122
. State Disposal of Forfeited Property.
next: Section 126
. Forfeiture of Controlled Substances.
AS 17.30.124. Remittance to Claimant.
- (a) Upon a showing that a claimant is entitled to remittance under AS 17.30.110 - 17.30.126, the court shall order that
- (1) if the claimant is entitled to the item, it shall be delivered to the claimant immediately;
- (2) if the claimant is entitled to remittance of some value less than the total value of the item, the claimant is
entitled, at the claimant's choice, to receive either the value of the claimant's interest or, upon receipt of payment
of the difference in value by the claimant, the entire item.
- (b) An offender who used an item subject to remission in violation of this chapter or AS 11.71 shall be assessed a fine which may not be less than the cost
of any lien payment or remittance made by the state plus the reasonable costs of the seizure.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.