Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 17. Food and Drugs
- Chapter 30. Controlled Substances
- Section 70. Order Forms; Prescriptions.
previous: Section 60
. Records of Registrants.
next: Section 80
. Unlawful Administration, Prescription, and Dispensation of Controlled Substances.
AS 17.30.070. Order Forms; Prescriptions.
- (a) A controlled substance may be distributed by one registrant to another registrant only if the distribution is in
accordance with federal requirements for order forms.
- (b) A controlled substance may not be dispensed by a practitioner other than in accordance with federal requirements
regarding prescriptions for controlled substances.
- (c) If the classification of a controlled substance in a schedule set out in AS 11.71.140
- 11.71.190 is different from its corresponding
classification under federal law, the requirements of (a) and (b) of this section are determined by the classification
of the substance under federal law.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.