Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 36. Dentistry
previous: Section 190
next: Section 10
. Creation and Membership of Board.
Chapter 36. Dentistry
- Section 10. Creation and Membership of Board.
- Section 20. Term of Office. [Repealed, Sec. 20 Ch 80 SLA 1996. For Current Provisions, See AS 39.05.053 ].
- Section 25. Suspension of Board Members.
- Section 30. Election of Officers.
- Section 40. Meetings.
- Section 50. Quorum.
- Section 60. Expenses and Salary. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 59 SLA 1966].
- Section 61. Reimbursement For Expenses.
- Section 70. General Powers.
- Section 75. Dental Radiological Equipment.
- Section 80. Applicability of Administrative Procedure Act.
- Section 90. Records and Reports. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 59 SLA 1966].
- Section 91. Records and Reports.
- Section 100. License Required.
- Section 110. Qualifications For License.
- Section 114. Qualifications For Acupuncture Applicants.
- Section 115. Malpractice Insurance. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 177 SLA 1978].
- Section 120. - 08.36.130l Signing, Photograph, and Filing Date of Application; Examination. [Repealed, Sec. 8 Ch 47 SLA 2005].
- Section 140. Out-of-State Examination. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 100 SLA 1984].
- Section 150. Examination in Out-of-State Dental Schools. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 100 SLA 1984].
- Section 160. Contents of Examination. [Repealed, Sec. 8 Ch 47 SLA 2005].
- Section 170. Partial Examination. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 100 SLA 1984].
- Section 180. - 08.36.190l Reexamination; Grading of Examination [Repealed, Sec. 8 Ch 47 SLA 2005].
- Section 200. Waiver of Written Examination. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 100 SLA 1984].
- Section 210. - 08.36.220l Waiver of Examination and Issuance of License By Reciprocity. [Repealed, Sec. 32 Ch 49 SLA 1980. For Current Law, See AS 08.36.234 ].
- Section 230. Practice Outside the State.
- Section 234. Licensure By Credentials.
- Section 238. Exemption From License Requirement.
- Section 240. Issuance and Display of License.
- Section 244. License to Practice as Specialist Required.
- Section 246. Qualification For a Specialist License.
- Section 247. Limitation of Special Practice.
- Section 248. Suspension or Revocation of Specialty Licenses.
- Section 250. Renewal of Registration.
- Section 260. Branch Office Registration.
- Section 270. Permits For Isolated Areas. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 26 SLA 1965; Sec. 5 Ch 93 Sla 1965].
- Section 271. Permits For Isolated Areas.
- Section 280. Temporary Permit. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 100 SLA 1984].
- Section 285. Licensing a Permittee. [Repealed, Sec. 10 Ch 121 SLA 1972].
- Section 290. Fees.
- Section 310. Grounds For Revocation of License. [Repealed, Sec. 32 Ch 49 SLA 1980].
- Section 315. Grounds For Discipline, Suspension, or Revocation of License.
- Section 317. Civil Fine Authority.
- Section 320. Summary License Suspension.
- Section 325. - 08.36.330l Discipline, Suspension or Revocation of License of Dentists. [Repealed, Sec. 32 Ch 49 SLA 1980].
- Section 340. Penalties.
- Section 350. Application of Chapter.
- Section 360. Practice of Dentistry Defined.
- Section 365. Rights of Dentists.
- Section 370. Definitions.
Article 01. BOARD OF DENTAL EXAMINERS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.