Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 36. Dentistry
- Section 320. Summary License Suspension.
previous: Section 317
. Civil Fine Authority.
next: Section 325
. - 08.36.330l Discipline, Suspension or Revocation of License of Dentists. [Repealed, Sec. 32 Ch 49 SLA 1980].
AS 08.36.320. Summary License Suspension.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 49 ch 94 SLA 1987].
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 49 ch 94 SLA 1987].
- (c) The board may summarily suspend the license of a licensee who refuses to submit to a physical or mental examination
under AS 08.36.070(b)(1). A person whose license is
suspended under this section is entitled to a hearing conducted by the office of administrative hearings (AS 44.64.010
) within seven days after the effective date of the order. If, after a hearing, the board upholds the suspension, the
licensee may appeal the suspension to a court of competent jurisdiction.
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 49 ch 94 SLA 1987].
- (e) [Repealed, Sec. 49 ch 94 SLA 1987].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.