- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 75. Weights and Measures Act
previous: Section 20
. Discharge From Liability.
next: Section 10
. Systems of Weights and Measures.
Chapter 75. Weights and Measures Act
- Section 10. Systems of Weights and Measures.
- Section 20. State Standards of Weight and Measure.
- Section 30. State Director and Inspectors of Weights and Measures.
- Section 40. General Powers and Duties of Director.
- Section 50. Adoption of Regulations.
- Section 60. Office and Working Standards and Equipment.
- Section 70. Testing and Inspection of Local Standards and Weights and Measures at State-Supported Institutions.
- Section 80. General Testing.
- Section 90. Investigations.
- Section 100. Inspection of Packages.
- Section 110. Stop-Use, Stop-Removal, and Removal Orders.
- Section 120. Disposition of Correct and Incorrect Apparatus.
- Section 130. Police Powers and Right of Entry and Stoppage.
- Section 131. Issuance of Citations.
- Section 133. Bail Forfeiture.
- Section 140. Powers and Duties of Deputy Director and Inspector.
- Section 150. Appointment of City Sealers and Deputy Sealers of Weights and Measures.
- Section 160. City Sealers and Deputy Sealers.
- Section 170. Concurrent Jurisdiction.
- Section 180. Duty of Owners of Incorrect Apparatus.
- Section 190. Method of Sale of Commodities.
- Section 200. Declarations of Quantity and Origin On Packages.
- Section 210. Declarations of Unit Price On Random Packages.
- Section 220. Misleading Packages.
- Section 225. Advertising Packages For Sale.
- Section 230. Misrepresentation of Price.
- Section 240. Meat, Poultry, and Sea-Food.
- Section 250. - 45.75.280l Bread; Butter, Oleomargarine, and Margarine; Fluid Dairy Products; Flour, Corn Meal, and Hominy Grits. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 24 SLA 1982].
- Section 282. Bulk Deliveries Sold in Terms of Weight and Delivered By Vehicle.
- Section 288. Furnace and Stove Oil.
- Section 290. Coal, Coke, and Charcoal.
- Section 300. Textile Products.
- Section 310. Berries and Small Fruits. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 24 SLA 1982].
- Section 320. Construction of Contracts.
- Section 330. Injunction.
- Section 340. Presumptive Evidence.
- Section 350. Validity of Prosecutions.
- Section 360. Hindering or Obstructing Officer and Penalty. [Repealed, Sec. 5 Ch 85 SLA 1987].
- Section 370. Impersonation of Officer and Penalties. [Repealed, Sec. 21 Ch 166 SLA 1978. For Current Law, See AS 11.56.830
- Section 380. Offenses and Penalties.
- Section 390. Definitions.
- Section 400. Short Title.
Article 01. STANDARD WEIGHTS AND MEASURES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.