Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 5. Administration
previous: Section 20
. Short Title.
next: Section 10
. Powers and Duties. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
Chapter 5. Administration
- Section 10. Powers and Duties. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
- Section 11. Duty of Commissioners to Adopt Regulations.
- Section 15. Wheeled Adjuncts.
- Section 20. Authority of Highway Commissioner. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
- Section 21. Commissioners to Enter Compacts and Reciprocal Agreements.
- Section 25. , 28.05.030l Authority of Department of Commerce and Public Safety Commissioner. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
- Section 31. Department of Public Safety to Publish Statutes and Regulations Relating to Vehicles, Vehicle Use, and Pedestrians.
- Section 35. Approval of Accident Prevention Courses.
- Section 40. Duty of Public Safety Commissioner. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
- Section 41. Forms, Applications, and Oaths.
- Section 45. Voter Registration.
- Section 48. Sex Offender Registration.
- Section 50. Publication of Laws. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
- Section 51. Suspended or Revoked Documents.
- Section 60. School Patrols. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 68 SLA 1964].
- Section 61. Records of Departments and Certified Copies of Records.
- Section 65. Access to Criminal Justice Information.
- Section 70. Subpoenas; Witnesses and Documents. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
- Section 71. Change of Name or Address.
- Section 72. - 28.05.080. Notice, Hearing, and Offense Disposition. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
- Section 81. Approval of Vehicle Equipment.
- Section 90. Citation Form. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
- Section 91. Impoundment of Unlawful Vehicles.
- Section 95. Use of Seat Belts and Child Safety Devices Required.
- Section 96. Exemptions and Alternative Safety Devices.
- Section 97. Child Safety Device Loan Program. [Repealed, E.O. No. 101, Sec. 5 (2000). For Current Law, See AS 19.05.043
- Section 98. Sale of Child Safety Devices.
- Section 99. Penalty.
- Section 104. School Buses. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 51 SLA 1999]
- Section 106. Custom Collector Vehicle Equipment.
- Section 111. Subpoenas of Witnesses and Documents.
- Section 121. Giving of Notice.
- Section 131. Opportunity For Hearing Required.
- Section 141. Hearings and Appeals.
- Section 151. Citations For Scheduled Vehicle and Traffic Offenses.
- Section 155. Court and Collection Costs.
Article 01. POWERS AND DUTIES OF DEPARTMENTS OF PUBLIC SAFETY AND ADMINISTRATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.