Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 5. Administration
- Section 65. Access to Criminal Justice Information.
previous: Section 61
. Records of Departments and Certified Copies of Records.
next: Section 70
. Subpoenas; Witnesses and Documents. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
AS 28.05.065. Access to Criminal Justice Information.
- (a) For purposes of carrying out the provisions of AS 28.05, AS 28.15, AS 28.33, and AS 28.35, an employee of the department assigned to perform functions
under those chapters may access criminal justice information about an adult or minor charged with or convicted of an
- (b) For purposes of obtaining access to criminal justice information maintained by the Department
of Public Safety under AS 12.62, the unit assigned motor vehicle functions in the Department of
Administration is a criminal justice agency conducting a criminal justice activity.
- (c) In this section,
- (1) "criminal justice activity" has the meaning given in AS 12.62.900;
- (2) "criminal justice agency" has the meaning given in AS 12.62.900.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.