Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 19. Highways and Ferries
- Chapter 5. Administration
- Section 43. Child Safety Device Loan Program.
previous: Section 40
. Powers of Department.
next: Section 45
. Relocation Payments. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 60 SLA 1969].
AS 19.05.043. Child Safety Device Loan Program.
- (a) There is established a child safety device loan program in the highway safety planning agency in the Department of
Transportation and Public Facilities.
- (b) The director of the highway safety planning agency shall design the child safety device loan program to work in
conjunction with private and federal programs operating in the state and shall
- (1) provide to every hospital and birthing center in the state, subject to the availability of funds, child safety devices
for infants and children to be loaned to the public at nominal fees;
- (2) disseminate materials, printed advertisements, and radio and television messages to educate the public about the risks
of injury to and death of unrestrained infants and children in motor vehicles and to explain to the public the
provisions of AS 28.05.095
- (c) A peace officer who stops a driver for an alleged violation of AS 28.05.095 shall inform the driver about the loan program.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.