Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 86. Psychologists and Psychological Associates
previous: Section 200
. Short Title.
next: Section 10
. Creation and Membership of Board.
Chapter 86. Psychologists and Psychological Associates
- Section 10. Creation and Membership of Board.
- Section 20. Appointment and Term of Office. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.035 ].
- Section 25. Removal of Board Members. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.020 ].
- Section 30. Board Meetings.
- Section 40. Assistants.
- Section 50. Transportation and Per Diem. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 42 SLA 1977].
- Section 70. Duties of the Board.
- Section 75. Power to Order Examinations.
- Section 80. Board Regulations.
- Section 90. Administrative Duties of the Department.
- Section 100. Applicability of the Administrative Procedure Act.
- Section 120. Entitlement to Licensure. [Repealed, Sec. 9 Ch 63 SLA 1986].
- Section 125. Malpractice Insurance. [Repealed, Sec. 40 Ch 177 SLA 1978].
- Section 130. Licensing Requirements.
- Section 135. Temporary License.
- Section 140. Fees.
- Section 150. License By Credentials.
- Section 160. Licensing Requirements.
- Section 162. Qualifications For Associates' Examination.
- Section 164. Scope of Practice By Associate.
- Section 166. Temporary License.
- Section 170. Use of Title.
- Section 180. Practice of Psychology.
- Section 185. Practice of Counseling and Psychometrics. [Repealed, Sec. 24 Ch 58 SLA 1980. For Current Law, See AS 08.86.180 ].
- Section 190. Name Under Which Person Practices.
- Section 200. Confidentiality of Communication.
- Section 204. Grounds For Imposition of Disciplinary Sanctions.
- Section 206. Disciplinary Sanctions. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 94 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 08.01.075 ].
- Section 210. Penalty.
- Section 220. Limits or Conditions On License; Discipline.
- Section 230. Definitions.
Article 01. BOARD OF PSYCHOLOGIST AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATE EXAMINERS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.