Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
- Section 172. Restrictions On Purchase and Sale of Alcoholic Beverages.
previous: Section 170
. Source of Alcoholic Beverages.
next: Section 175
. Furnishing Alcoholic Beverages in Aid of Gambling Enterprise.
AS 04.16.172. Restrictions On Purchase and Sale of Alcoholic Beverages.
- (a) [See delayed amendment note] A person licensed under AS 04.11.090
, 04.11.100, 04.11.110, or 04.11.150 may not purchase, sell, or offer for sale an
alcoholic beverage unless the alcoholic beverage being purchased, sold, or offered for sale was obtained from a person
- (1) AS 04.11.160
as a primary source of supply for the alcoholic beverage being purchased, sold, or offered for sale;
- (2) AS 04.11.150
and the alcoholic beverage being purchased, sold, or offered for sale was obtained from a person licensed under AS 04.11.160
as a primary source of supply; or
- (3) AS 04.11.130
, 04.11.140, or 04.11.170.
- (b) [Effective January 1, 2024.] A licensee who knowingly violates (a) of this section commits the crime of licensee obtaining alcoholic beverages from an unlicensed seller.
- (c) [Effective January 1, 2024.] Licensee obtaining alcoholic beverages from an unlicensed seller is a class A misdemeanor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.