Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
- Section 175. Furnishing Alcoholic Beverages in Aid of Gambling Enterprise.
previous: Section 172
. Restrictions On Purchase and Sale of Alcoholic Beverages.
next: Section 180
. Penalties For Violation.
AS 04.16.175. Furnishing Alcoholic Beverages in Aid of Gambling Enterprise.
- (a) An agent or employee of a gambling enterprise may not furnish an alcoholic beverage to a player.
- (b) In this section, "gambling enterprise" and "player" have the meanings given them in AS 11.66.280
- (c) [Effective January 1, 2024.] A person who knowingly furnishes an alcoholic beverage to a player in violation
of (a) of this section commits the crime of furnishing an alcoholic beverage in aid of a gambling enterprise.
- (d) [Effective January 1, 2024.] Furnishing an alcoholic beverage in aid of a gambling enterprise is a class A misdemeanor.
Article 02. PENALTIES AND FORFEITURES
All content © 2023 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2022. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.