Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
- Section 170. Source of Alcoholic Beverages.
previous: Section 150
. Licensee Responsible For Violations.
next: Section 172
. Restrictions On Purchase and Sale of Alcoholic Beverages.
AS 04.16.170. Source of Alcoholic Beverages.
- (a) Alcoholic beverages for consumption by the purchaser may not be sold unless obtained from a person licensed under this
- (b) [See delayed amendment note] A person transporting alcoholic beverages into the state may not sell those alcoholic beverages to a person not
licensed under this title, unless the alcoholic beverages are used for religious, industrial, pharmaceutical, or
- (c) [Effective January 1, 2024.] A licensee who knowingly violates (a) or (b) of this section commits the crime of sale of alcoholic beverages from or to an unlicensed person.
- (d) [Effective January 1, 2024.] Sale of alcoholic beverages from or to an unlicensed person is a class A misdemeanor.
All content © 2023 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2022. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.