Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
- Section 150. Licensee Responsible For Violations.
previous: Section 140
. Sale or Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages in a Warehouse.
next: Section 160
. Restrictions on Purchasing Alcoholic Beverages.
AS 04.16.150. Licensee Responsible For Violations.
- (a) A licensee may neither knowingly allow agents or employees to violate this title or regulations adopted under this
title nor recklessly or with criminal negligence fail to act in accordance with the duty prescribed under AS 04.21.030
with the result that an agent or employee of the licensee violates a law or regulation.
- (b) [Effective January 1, 2024.] Except as provided under AS 04.16.030(f) and 04.16.052(e), a licensee who knowingly violates (a) of this section
commits the offense of failure to ensure compliance.
- (c) [Effective January 1, 2024.] Failure to ensure compliance is a violation.
All content © 2023 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2022. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.