Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
- Section 80. Sales or Consumption at School Events.
previous: Section 70
. Sales On Election Day. [See delayed repeal note]
next: Section 90
. Prohibition of Bottle Clubs.
AS 04.16.080. Sales or Consumption at School Events.
- (a) [See delayed amendment note] A person may not sell or consume alcoholic beverages during a school event
at the site of the event.
- (b) [Effective January 1, 2024.] A person who is 21 years of age or older who consumes an alcoholic beverage
during a school event at the site of the event under (a) of this section commits the offense of consuming at a school event.
- (c) [Effective January 1, 2024.] Consuming at a school event is a violation and is punishable by a fine of $100.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.