Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
- Section 90. Prohibition of Bottle Clubs.
previous: Section 80
. Sales or Consumption at School Events.
next: Section 100
. Restriction On Size of Containers. [See delayed repeal note]
AS 04.16.090. Prohibition of Bottle Clubs.
- (a) A person may not maintain a place in which alcoholic beverages are received or kept, or to which alcoholic beverages are
brought, for consumption by members of the public or by members of a club, corporation, or association, unless the
person is authorized to do so under this title.
- (b) A person may not maintain, operate, or lease premises for the purpose of providing, for a consideration, a place for
drinking alcoholic beverages by members of the public or other persons, unless the person is authorized to do so under
- (c) [See delayed amendment note] For the purposes of this section, "consideration" includes but is not limited to cover charge, the sale of food, ice,
mixers, or other liquids used with alcoholic beverage drinks, or the furnishing of glassware or other containers for
use in the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- (d) [Effective January 1, 2024.] A person who knowingly violates this section commits the crime of maintaining a bottle club.
- (e) [Effective January 1, 2024.] Maintaining a bottle club is a class A misdemeanor.
All content © 2023 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2022. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.