Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
- Section 70. Sales On Election Day. [See delayed repeal note]
previous: Section 65
. Civil Penalty For Violations of AS 04.16.060
next: Section 80
. Sales or Consumption at School Events.
AS 04.16.070. Sales On Election Day. [See delayed repeal note]
- (a) A person may not sell, barter, give, consume, or dispose of alcoholic beverages within licensed premises
- (1) in the state on a day on which a statewide special, primary, or general election is held for the purpose of voting for
a candidate for public office, until the polls have closed;
- (2) in a municipality on a day on which a local option election or an election is held for the purpose of voting for a
candidate for public office, until the polls are closed.
- (b) The governing body of a municipality may provide by ordinance that the provisions of this section do not apply in a
All content © 2023 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2022. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.