Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 42. The Insurance Contract
previous: Section 80
next: Section 10
Chapter 42. The Insurance Contract
- Section 10. Applicability.
- Section 20. Insurable Interest: Life, Annuity, or Health.
- Section 30. Insurable Interest: Property.
- Section 40. Interest of Named Insured.
- Section 50. Change of Interest On Death.
- Section 60. Transfer of Interest Between Joint Insureds.
- Section 70. Insurance Without Interest, or of Wager, is Void.
- Section 75. Reimbursement of Losses.
- Section 80. Capacity to Contract.
- Section 90. Application Required, Life and Health Insurance.
- Section 100. Alteration of Application.
- Section 110. Representations in Applications.
- Section 120. Filing, Approval of Forms.
- Section 123. Form Filing Dubject to Prior Approval.
- Section 125. Form Filing Dubject to File and Use; Penalties.
- Section 130. Grounds For Disapproval.
- Section 140. Standard Provisions.
- Section 145. Stop-Loss Insurance Provisions.
- Section 150. Policy Must Contain Entire Contract.
- Section 160. Contents of Policies in General.
- Section 170. Additional Policy Contents.
- Section 175. Non-English Translations.
- Section 180. Charter, Bylaw Provisions.
- Section 190. Execution of Policies.
- Section 200. Underwriters' and Combination Policies.
- Section 205. Coordination of Benefits.
- Section 210. Interest in Reinsurance.
- Section 220. Validity of Noncomplying Forms.
- Section 230. Construction of Policies.
- Section 240. Binders.
- Section 250. Delivery of Policy.
- Section 260. Renewal By Certificate.
- Section 265. Effective Date of Coverage.
- Section 270. Assignment of Policies.
- Section 280. Payment Discharges Insurer.
- Section 290. Minor May Give Acquittance.
- Section 300. Forms For Proof of Loss to Be Furnished.
- Section 310. Claims Administration Not Waiver.
- Section 320. - 21.42.340l Exemption of Life Insurance, Group Life Insurance, and Disability Insurance Proceeds. [Repealed, Sec. 14 Ch 62 SLA 1982. For Current Law See AS 09.38.025
- Section 345. Required Provision For Coverage of Dependents.
- Section 347. Coverage For Costs of Birth.
- Section 349. Coverage For Newborn and Infant Hearing Screening.
- Section 350. Exemption of Proceeds, Annuity Contracts. [Repealed, Sec. 14 Ch 62 SLA 1982. For Current Law See AS 09.38.025].
- Section 353. Coverage For the Costs of Acupuncture Treatment.
- Section 355. Coverage For Cost of Services Provided By Nurse Midwives.
- Section 360. Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 11 Ch 163 SLA 1976. For Current Law See AS 21.90].
- Section 363. Eye Care Under Health Insurance.
- Section 365. Coverage For Treatment of Alcoholism or Drug Abuse.
- Section 370. Separate Accounts.
- Section 375. Coverage For Mammograms.
- Section 377. Coverage For Colorectal Cancer Screening.
- Section 380. Coverage For Treatment of Phenylketonuria.
- Section 385. Dental, Vision, and Hearing Coverage.
- Section 390. Coverage For Treatment of Diabetes.
- Section 392. Requirements Relating to Dental Care Coverage Provisions.
- Section 395. Coverage For Prostate and Cervical Cancer Detection.
- Section 400. Coverage For Reconstructive Surgery Following Mastectomy.
- Section 405. High Deductible Health Plan.
- Section 500. Definitions.
- Section 700. Interstate Insurance Product Regulation Compact.
- Section 705. Opt-Out Duties, Guidelines, Remedies.
Article 01. THE INSURANCE CONTRACT
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.