Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 20. Special Procedures For Elections
previous: Section 550
. - 15.15.575l [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 34 SLA 2001].
next: Section 10
. Persons Who May Vote Absentee.
Chapter 20. Special Procedures For Elections
- Section 10. Persons Who May Vote Absentee.
- Section 15. Moving From House District Just Before Election.
- Section 20. Provision For General Administrative Supervision.
- Section 30. Preparation of Ballots, Envelopes, and Other Material.
- Section 40. Distribution of Ballots, Envelopes, and Other Material.
- Section 45. Designation of Absentee Voting Officials and Stations.
- Section 48. Absentee Voting in Offices of Election Supervisors. [Repealed, Sec. 61 Ch 2 FSSLA 2005].
- Section 50. Requirement of Full Public Notice.
- Section 60. Application in Person or By a Representative. [Repealed, Sec. 231 Ch 100 SLA 1980. For Current Law, See AS 15.20.061
- Section 61. Absentee Voting in Person.
- Section 62. , 15.20.065l Applications For Ballot By Personal Representative. [Repealed, Sec. 231 Ch 100 SLA 1980. For Current Law, See AS 15.20.061
- Section 64. Early Voting.
- Section 66. Absentee Voting By Electronic Transmission.
- Section 70. Application For Ballot By Mail. [Repealed, Sec. 231 Ch 100 SLA 1980. For Current Law, See AS 15.20.081
- Section 71. Absentee Voting By Personal Representative. [Repealed, Sec. 93, Ch 82 SLA 2000].
- Section 72. Special Needs Voting.
- Section 80. Date For Application in Person. [Repealed, Sec. 231 Ch 100 SLA 1980. For Current Law, See AS 15.20.061
- Section 81. General Rules for Absentee Voting.
- Section 82. Absentee Voting By Mail From Outside the United States or in a Remote Area; Special Absentee Ballots.
- Section 90. - 15.20.150l Dates For and Procedure On Applications; Casting Votes. [Repealed, Sec. 231 Ch 100 SLA 1980].
- Section 160. Fee Prohibited.
- Section 170. Disposition of Ballots.
- Section 180. Names of Absentee Voters to Be Made Available.
- Section 190. Appointment, Duties, and Compensation of District Counting Boards.
- Section 200. Time of District Canvass and For Counting Absentee Ballots. [Repealed, Sec. 231 Ch 100 SLA 1980. For Current Law, See AS 15.20.201].
- Section 201. Time of District Absentee Ballot Counting Review.
- Section 203. Procedure For District Absentee Ballot Counting Review.
- Section 205. Time of District Questioned Ballot Counting Review.
- Section 207. Procedure For District Questioned Ballot Review.
- Section 210. Procedure For District Canvass. [Repealed, Sec. 231 Ch 100 SLA 1980. For Current Law, See AS 15.20.203
- Section 211. Counting Cross-District and Certain Write-in Votes.
- Section 220. Procedure For State Review.
- Section 225. Definition of "State Election".
- Section 230. - 15.20.420l Voting Machines. [Repealed, Sec. 231 Ch 100 SLA 1980].
- Section 430. Authorization of Recount Application.
- Section 440. Form of Application.
- Section 450. Requirement of Deposit.
- Section 460. Determination of Date of Recount.
- Section 470. Requirement of Notice.
- Section 480. Procedure For Recount.
- Section 490. Certification of Results.
- Section 500. Authorization For Expanding Recount. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 26 SLA 1966].
- Section 510. Provision For Appeal to Courts.
- Section 520. Provision For Appeal to Legislature or Congress.
- Section 530. Determination of Tie Votes.
- Section 540. Grounds For Election Contest.
- Section 550. Jurisdiction and Time For Contest.
- Section 560. Judgment of Court.
- Section 590. - 15.20.740l Punch-Card Voting. [Repealed, Sec. 92 Ch 82 SLA 2000].
- Section 800. Voting By Mail.
- Section 900. Optically Scanned or Electronically Generated Ballots.
- Section 910. Standards for Voting Machines and Vote Tally Systems.
Article 01. ABSENTEE VOTING
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.