Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 40. The University of Alaska, the Community Colleges, and the Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- Section 491. Definition of University Receipts.
previous: Section 461
. University Demonstration Forest.
next: Section 510
. - 14.40.550l [Renumbered as AS 14.43.050
AS 14.40.491. Definition of University Receipts.
In AS 14.40.120
- 14.40.491, "university receipts" includes
- (1) student fees, including tuition;
- (2) receipts from university auxiliary services;
- (3) recovery of indirect costs of university activities;
- (4) receipts from sales and rentals of university property;
- (5) federal receipts;
- (6) gifts, grants, and contracts;
- (7) receipts from sales, rentals, and the provision of services of educational activities; and
- (8) receipts attributable to amounts distributed from university endowments established and managed under AS 14.40.280
and from the endowment trust fund established and managed under AS 14.40.400
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.