Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 50. Anatomical Gifts Registry
- Section 160. Anatomical Gift Awareness Fund.
previous: Section 150
. Monetary Donation Program.
next: Section 170
AS 13.50.160. Anatomical Gift Awareness Fund.
- (a) The anatomical gift awareness fund is established. The fund consists of all donations made under AS 13.50.150
, other donations to the fund for a purpose identified under (b) of this section, money received by the department
under AS 13.50.130
, and appropriations made to the fund.
- (b) The purposes of the fund are to promote gifts under AS 13.52 and to administer the donation program established under AS 13.50.150
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 46 SLA 2007].
- (d) Money in the fund may be appropriated by the legislature to an organization for the purpose of promoting the donation programs established in AS 13.50 and AS 13.52.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.