Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 50. Anatomical Gifts Registry
- Section 130. Registry Costs.
previous: Section 120
. Acquisition of Other Donor Information.
next: Section 140
. Notification of Cancellation.
AS 13.50.130. Registry Costs.
- (a) A procurement organization that has requested registry information from the department shall pay the reasonable costs
associated with the creation by the organization of a registry and the reasonable costs associated with the initial
installation and establishment of the facilities necessary for electronic transfer of the donor information to the
organization by the department.
- (b) After the initial transfer of information under (a) of this section, the department shall make all transfers of donor
information without charge to a procurement organization.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.