Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 50. Anatomical Gifts Registry
- Section 150. Monetary Donation Program.
previous: Section 140
. Notification of Cancellation.
next: Section 160
. Anatomical Gift Awareness Fund.
AS 13.50.150. Monetary Donation Program.
- (a) An applicant for a motor vehicle or identification document may donate $1 or more to
the fund to promote the donation of body parts under AS 13.52
(Health Care Decisions Act). The donation is voluntary and may be declined by the applicant. The department shall make
available to all applicants information on the importance of making gifts.
- (b) The department shall collect the donations made under (a) of this section and credit the donations to the fund. At
least quarterly, the department shall transfer the donations to the fund.
- (c) The department shall ask each applicant for a motor vehicle or identification document whether the applicant is
interested in making the donation under (a) of this section.
- (d) Each procurement organization shall pay its proportionate share of the reasonable costs associated with the creation
of the donation program created under this section, unless another amount is agreed to by the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.