Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 56. Offenses Against Public Administration
- Section 759. Violation by Sex Offender of Condition of Probation or Parole.
previous: Section 758
. Violation of Custodian's Duty.
next: Section 760
. Violating An Order to Submit to DNA Testing.
AS 11.56.759. Violation by Sex Offender of Condition of Probation or Parole.
(1) is on probation or parole for conviction of a sex offense;
(2) has served the entire term of incarceration imposed for conviction of the sex offense; and
(A) violates a condition of probation imposed under AS 12.55.100
(a)(5), (a)(6), or (e), 12.55.101(a)(1),
or any other condition imposed by the court that the court finds to be specifically related to the defendant's offense; or
(B) violates a condition of parole imposed under AS 36.15.150
(a)(3), (a)(4), (a)(6), (a)(13), (b)(4), (b)(11), or (f).
(b) In this section, "sex offense" has the meaning given in AS 12.63.100.
(c) Violation by sex offender of condition of probation or parole is a class A misdemeanor.
- (a) A person commits the crime of violation by sex offender of condition of probation or parole if the person
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.