Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 56. Offenses Against Public Administration
- Section 758. Violation of Custodian's Duty.
previous: Section 757
. Violation of Condition of Release.
next: Section 759
. Violation by Sex Offender of Condition of Probation or Parole.
AS 11.56.758. Violation of Custodian's Duty.
- (a) A person commits the crime of violation of custodian's duty if the person knowingly fails, when acting as a custodian
appointed by the court for a released person under AS 12.30, to
report immediately as directed by the court that the person released has violated a condition of release.
- (b) Violation of custodian's duty is
- (1) a class A misdemeanor if the released person is charged with a felony;
- (2) a class B misdemeanor if the released person is charged with a misdemeanor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.