Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 850. Filing and Other Fees.
previous: Section 840
. Execution of Documents.
next: Section 860
. Maintenance of Records.
AS 10.50.850. Filing and Other Fees.
The department shall charge fees established by the department by regulation adopted under AS 44.62 (Administrative Procedure Act) for
- (1) filing the original articles of organization;
- (2) filing an amendment of registration;
- (3) filing articles of merger or consolidation;
- (4) filing articles of dissolution;
- (5) issuing a document not otherwise covered by this section;
- (6) furnishing a copy of a document;
- (7) accepting an application for reservation of a name, or filing a notice of the transfer or cancellation of a name
- (8) filing a statement of change of address for a registered office or registered agent;
- (9) accepting service of a notice, demand, or process upon the department;
- (10) filing the application for registration of a foreign limited liability company;
- (11) registering a name, reserving a name, or renewing a name registration under this chapter; or
- (12) filing another document allowed or required under this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.