Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 10. Corporations and Associations
- Chapter 50. Alaska Revised Limited Liability Company Act
- Section 860. Maintenance of Records.
previous: Section 850
. Filing and Other Fees.
next: Section 870
. Inspection of Records.
AS 10.50.860. Maintenance of Records.
Unless otherwise provided in an operating agreement, a limited liability company shall keep at its main office
- (1) current and past lists that state in alphabetical order the full name and last known mailing address of every member
and manager of the company;
- (2) a copy of the company's articles of organization and amendments to the articles, including a signed copy of a power of
attorney used by a person who signed articles of amendment for the company;
- (3) a copy of the company's federal, state, and local income tax returns and financial statements, if any, for the three
most recent years or, if the returns and statements are not prepared, a copy of the information and statements provided
to, or that should have been provided to, the members to enable the members to prepare their federal, state, and local
tax returns for the three-year period;
- (4) a copy of any effective operating agreement of the company, amendments to the agreement, and former operating
- (5) unless contained in an operating agreement,
- (A) a document stating the amount of cash contributed by a member of the company, the agreed value of other property or
services contributed by a member, and when a member is to make additional contributions;
- (B) a document stating the events, if any, that cause the company to be dissolved and its affairs wound up; and
- (C) other documents that an operating agreement requires the company to prepare.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.