Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 29. Licensed Professional Counselors
- Section 100. Unlicensed Use of Title Prohibited.
previous: Section 20
. Duties of the Board.
next: Section 110
. Qualifications For Licensure.
AS 08.29.100. Unlicensed Use of Title Prohibited.
- (a) A person who is not licensed under this chapter may not
- (1) profess to be a licensed professional counselor, a professional counselor, or a licensed counselor; or
- (2) make use of a title, words, letters, or abbreviations that may reasonably be confused with the title of "licensed
professional counselor," "professional counselor," or "licensed counselor."
- (b) Violation of this section is a class B misdemeanor, except that a third or subsequent conviction for violating this
section is a class C felony.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.