Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 26. Private Professional Conservators and Guardians
- Section 60. Application Requirements.
previous: Section 50
. Temporary License.
next: Section 70
. Criminal History Record Information Checks.
AS 08.26.060. Application Requirements.
To apply for a license under this chapter, a person shall submit an application on a form provided by the department
- (1) two complete fingerprint cards containing fingerprints and other information required by the Department of Public
Safety to obtain state and national criminal history record information under AS 12.62 and AS 12.64; the fingerprints must be the fingerprints of the applicant if
the applicant is an individual, or, if the applicant is an organization, fingerprints of the
- (A) officers of the organization, if the applicant is a corporation;
- (B) members of the organization, if the applicant is a limited liability company;
- (C) partners of the organization, if the applicant is a partnership;
- (2) proof of the ability to be insured and bonded;
- (3) a written waiver of confidentiality signed by the applicant allowing the department to access at any time relevant
complaint information made about the applicant to adult protective services, the designated protection and advocacy
agency, the long-term care ombudsman, or an entity that certifies or licenses private professional guardians or private
- (4) a written statement signed by the applicant that the applicant will allow immediate access at any time to the
department to the file of a ward or protected person and to financial information regarding the applicant, including
corporate or other business records;
- (5) a detailed resume, including relevant experience, for each employee and contractor of the applicant who may provide
services to a ward or protected person;
- (6) payment of the application fee, any criminal history record information checks fee charged under AS 12.62.160
(d), and any other fees required by the department; and
- (7) if the applicant is not an individual, a copy of the documents under which the applicant was formed, including
articles of incorporation and bylaws if the applicant is a corporation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.