Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 26. Private Professional Conservators and Guardians
- Section 70. Criminal History Record Information Checks.
previous: Section 60
. Application Requirements.
next: Section 80
. Annual Report.
AS 08.26.070. Criminal History Record Information Checks.
- (a) For each applicant for a license under this chapter, the department shall submit the fingerprint cards and other
relevant information received with the application to the Department of Public Safety and request the Department of
Public Safety to
- (1) submit the fingerprints to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for a national criminal history record information
check on the applicant;
- (2) perform a state criminal history record information check on the applicant; and
- (3) provide the department with the results of the criminal history record information checks made under (1) and (2) of
- (b) The department may not issue a license to a person under this section unless the department receives the report
required by (a)(3) of this section.
Article 02. REPORTS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.