Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 8. Business and Professions
- Chapter 26. Private Professional Conservators and Guardians
- Section 50. Temporary License.
previous: Section 40
. Requirements For Organizational License.
next: Section 60
. Application Requirements.
AS 08.26.050. Temporary License.
- (a) The department shall issue a temporary license to an individual under AS 08.26.020
or 08.26.030 who
- (1) is not certified by a nationally recognized organization in the field of guardianships at the time of the application
but is likely to become certified within one year from the date of the license, and otherwise satisfies the licensing
requirements of AS 08.26.020
or 08.26.030; and
- (2) satisfies the application requirements of AS 08.26.060
- (b) If the individual with a temporary license under (a) of this section submits proof of certification by a nationally
recognized organization in the field of guardianships within one year from the date of the issuance of the temporary
license, the department shall issue the individual a license under AS 08.26.020
or 08.26.030 without requiring a new application.
- (c) A temporary license issued under this section may not be renewed.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.