- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 37. Uniform Alcoholism and Intoxication Treatment Act
- Section 220. Visitation and Communication of Patients.
previous: Section 210
. Records of Alcoholics, Drug Abusers, and Intoxicated Persons.
next: Section 230
. Establishment of Emergency Service Patrol.
AS 47.37.220. Visitation and Communication of Patients.
- (a) Patients in any approved treatment facility under this chapter shall be granted reasonable opportunities for adequate
consultation with counsel, and for continuing contact with family and friends including the use of telephone
facilities, consistent with an effective treatment program.
- (b) Mail or other communication to or from a patient in any approved treatment facility may not be intercepted, read, or
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.