- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 37. Uniform Alcoholism and Intoxication Treatment Act
- Section 210. Records of Alcoholics, Drug Abusers, and Intoxicated Persons.
previous: Section 207
. Unauthorized Absences: Return Facility.
next: Section 220
. Visitation and Communication of Patients.
AS 47.37.210. Records of Alcoholics, Drug Abusers, and Intoxicated Persons.
- (a) Except as required by AS 28.35.030
(d), the registration and other records of treatment facilities shall remain confidential and are privileged to the
- (b) Notwithstanding (a) of this section, the department may make available information from patients' records for purposes
of research into the causes and treatment of alcoholism or drug abuse. Information may not disclose a patient's name.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.