- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 33. Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
previous: Section 100
. - 44.31.200l Employment Advisory Commission. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 74 SLA 1969].
next: Section 10
. Commissioner of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development.
Chapter 33. Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
- Section 10. Commissioner of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development.
- Section 20. Duties of Department; Regulations.
- Section 22. Accounting and Disposition of Fees. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 90 SLA 1991].
- Section 25. Recording. [Repealed, E.O. No. 47, Sec. 6 (1980)].
- Section 26. Alaska Regional Economic Assistance Program. [Repealed, Sec. 5 Ch 93 SLA 1996. For Current Provisions, See AS 44.33.895
- Section 30. - 44.33.060l Power Development. [Repealed, Sec. 10 Ch 79 SLA 1983].
- Section 65. Regional Seafood Development Associations.
- Section 110. Civil Air Patrol. [Repealed, E.O. No. 33 (1968). For Current Provisions, See AS 18.60.146
- Section 112. Fees For Publications, Research Data, and Other Services.
- Section 113. Charges For Community Development Quota Program.
- Section 115. Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Unincorporated Rural Community Grant Fund.
- Section 118. Definitions.
- Section 119. Purposes.
- Section 120. Tourism Duties.
- Section 122. Establishment of Tourism Coordinating Committee. [Repealed, Sec. 33 Ch 23 SLA 1995].
- Section 124. Membership of the Tourism Coordinating Committee. [Repealed, Sec. 33 Ch 23 SLA 1995].
- Section 125. Tourism Marketing Contracts.
- Section 130. Division Contract. [Repealed, Sec. 11 Ch 78 SLA 1988].
- Section 135. Grants For Promotion or Development of Visitor Travel.
- Section 140. - 44.33.180l Grants; Matching Money; Limitations; Administration. [Repealed, Sec. 11 Ch 78 SLA 1988].
- Section 190. - 44.33.230. Tourism Advisory Board. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 97 SLA 1986].
- Section 240. Child Care Facility Revolving Loan Fund.
- Section 242. Special Account Established.
- Section 245. Powers and Duties of the Department in Administering the Fund.
- Section 250. Conditions of Loans. [Repealed, Sec. 9 Ch 112 SLA 1981].
- Section 255. Loan Terms.
- Section 260. Eligibility For Loans.
- Section 265. Certificate of Need. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 153 SLA 1978].
- Section 270. Sale or Transfer of Mortgages and Notes.
- Section 272. Disposal of Property Acquired By Default or Foreclosure.
- Section 275. Definitions.
- Section 285. Action By Governor.
- Section 290. Employment Preference.
- Section 295. Contractors' Preference.
- Section 300. Waiver of Certain Provisions.
- Section 305. Regulations.
- Section 310. Definitions.
- Section 320. - 44.33.380l Residential Care Facility Revolving Loan Fund. [Repealed, Sec. 72 Ch 113 SLA 1982].
- Section 401. - 44.33.430l Cultural Facilities Grants. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 97 SLA 1986].
- Section 431. Alaska Minerals Commission Established.
- Section 436. - 44.33.438l Neighborhood Revitalization and Development Fund; Powers and Duties; Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 42 SLA 1997].
- Section 450. - 44.33.500l Alaska Agricultural Action Council. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 75 SLA 1979].
- Section 501. Program of Competitions.
- Section 502. Regional Competitions.
- Section 503. Place of Competition.
- Section 504. Judges.
- Section 505. Sale of Entries.
- Section 506. Other Displays.
- Section 507. Grants and Assistance.
- Section 512. Temporary Custody.
- Section 530. - 44.33.550. Alaska Foreign Offices. [Repealed, E.O. No. 65, Sec. 3 (1987)].
- Section 600. - 44.33.630l Power Development Revolving Loan Fund. [Repealed, E.O. No. 75, Sec. 5 (1989). For Current Law, See AS 44.83.500 - 44.83.530].
- Section 700. - 44.33.735l Alaska Tourism Marketing Council. [Repealed, Sec. 10 Ch 29 SLA 1999].
- Section 740. Powers and Duties.
- Section 745. Limitations.
- Section 750. Bulk Fuel Storage Facilities Grant Fund.
- Section 755. Land Conveyed in Trust.
- Section 760. Loan Information Officers.
- Section 765. - 44.33.775l Rural Development Initiative Fund; Rural Development Loans; Disposal of Property Acquired By Default or Foreclosure. [Repealed, Sec. 15 Ch 117 SLA 2000].
- Section 780. Definitions.
- Section 781. Planning Assistance For Development and Maintenance of District Coastal Management Plans.
- Section 782. Planning Assistance to Platting Authorities.
- Section 784. Assistance By Cities and Platting Authorities.
- Section 786. Land Use Planning and State Facility Procurement Plan.
- Section 788. Other Planning Powers.
- Section 790. Definition.
- Section 800. International Trade. [Repealed, E.O. No. 112 Sec. 3 (2004). For Current Law, See AS 44.19.017
- Section 810. Local Boundary Commission.
- Section 812. Powers and Duties.
- Section 814. Meetings and Hearings.
- Section 816. Minutes and Records.
- Section 818. Notice of Public Hearings.
- Section 820. Quorum.
- Section 822. Boundary Change.
- Section 824. Expenses.
- Section 826. Hearings On Boundary Changes.
- Section 828. When Boundary Change Takes Effect.
- Section 840. Borough Feasibility Studies.
- Section 842. Requests For Studies.
- Section 844. Boundaries.
- Section 846. Contracts.
- Section 849. Definition.
- Section 895. Alaska Regional Economic Assistance Program. [See Delayed Repeal Note]..
- Section 900. Alaska Forest Products Research and Marketing Program.
Article 01. ORGANIZATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.