Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 4. Alcoholic Beverages
- Chapter 16. Regulation of Sales and Distribution
- Section 35. Possession of Ingredients for Homebrew in Certain Areas.
previous: Section 30
. Prohibited Conduct Relating to Drunken Persons.
next: Section 40
. Access of Drunken Persons to Licensed Premises.
AS 04.16.035. Possession of Ingredients for Homebrew in Certain Areas.
- (a) [See delayed amendment note] A person residing in an area that has adopted a local option to prohibit
the sale, importation, and possession of alcoholic beverages under AS 04.11.491 (a)(5) or
(b)(4) may not possess sugar, artificial sugar, malt, yeast, or any other material or equipment with the intent to use the material
or equipment to create an alcoholic beverage.
- (b) [Effective January 1, 2024.] A person who knowingly violates this section commits the crime of possession of ingredients for homebrew.
- (c) [Effective January 1, 2024.] Possession of ingredients for homebrew is a class A misdemeanor.
All content © 2023 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2022. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.