- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 30. Mental Health
- Section 835. Civil Rights Not Impaired.
previous: Section 833
. Nutritional Evaluation; Right to Proper Diet.
next: Section 836
. Psychotropic Medication in Nonemergency.
AS 47.30.835. Civil Rights Not Impaired.
- (a) A person may not deny to a person who is undergoing evaluation or treatment under AS 47.30.660
- 47.30.915 a civil right, including but not limited
to, the right to free exercise of religion and the right to dispose of property, sue and be sued, enter into
contractual relationships, and vote. A person who violates this subsection commits the crime of interference with
constitutional rights under AS 11.76.110.
- (b) Court-ordered evaluation or treatment under AS 47.30.660
- 47.30.915 is not a determination of legal
incapacity under AS 13.26.005
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.