- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 81. Business Loan and Grant Programs
- Section 260. Eligibility For Loans.
previous: Section 250
. Special Account Established.
next: Section 290
AS 45.81.260. Eligibility For Loans.
A person is eligible for a loan under AS 45.81.200 - 45.81.290 if
- (1) the person can establish or demonstrate good character, capacity for financial responsibility,
ability to provide sufficient collateral and knowledge of Alaska economic conditions;
- (2) the person is a resident of the state; and
- (3) in the judgment of the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
- (A) the business shows a definite potential for growth;
- (B) the borrower will be able to repay the loan; and
- (C) the loan will potentially create more jobs and provide additional services in the community.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.