- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 81. Business Loan and Grant Programs
- Section 200. Powers and Duties of the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development in General.
previous: Section 190
. Disposal of Property Acquired by Default or Foreclosure.
next: Section 210
. Small Business Loans.
AS 45.81.200. Powers and Duties of the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development in General.
- (a) The Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development shall formulate general
policies and adopt regulations necessary to carry out the provisions of AS 45.81.200 - 45.81.290, including regulations to establish
fees for services provided and charges for collecting the fees. The department may collect the fees and collection charges
- (b) The department may hold hearings and subpoena witnesses and documents, and administer oaths in
connection with hearings.
- (c) The department shall
- (1) cooperate with the state and its political subdivisions and agencies;
- (2) adopt regulations necessary for the conduct of its business and for carrying out the provisions
of AS 45.81.200 - 45.81.290, and make necessary regulations to
maintain such standards;
- (3) require bonds and undertakings from persons employed by it as shall in its judgment be
necessary, and pay the premiums on them;
- (4) establish such regional and local offices and such advisory groups as may be necessary
or considered expedient to carry out or assist in carrying out its duties and authority.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.