- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 25. Motor Vehicle Transactions
- Section 590. Definitions.
previous: Section 530
. Disclosure Regarding Receipt of Commissions.
next: Section 600
. Title Transfer.
AS 45.25.590. Definitions.
In AS 45.25.400
- (1) "advertise," "advertised," "advertising," and "advertisement" include representations, whether made on or off store
premises, made to persons in the print media, in the broadcast media, on the computer, in a brochure, in a flyer, by
direct mail, by sign, or on a tag;
- (2) "monroney sticker" means the window sticker required by 15 U.S.C. 1231 - 1233 (Automobile Information Disclosure Act);
- (3) "motor vehicle," notwithstanding the definition of "motor vehicle" in AS 45.25.990
, means a vehicle, including a trailer, that is required to be registered under AS 28.10, but does not include a motorcycle;
- (4) "new motor vehicle," notwithstanding the definition of "new motor vehicle" in AS 45.25.990
, means a motor vehicle that has not been titled to anyone and still retains the original manufacturer's certificate of
Article 05. SALES AND SERVICE CONTRACTS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.