- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 5. Administration of Revenue Laws
- Section 225. Interest.
previous: Section 220
. Civil Penalties.
next: Section 230
. Disclosure of Tax Returns and Reports.
AS 43.05.225. Interest.
Unless otherwise provided,
- (1) when a tax levied in this title becomes delinquent, it bears interest in a calendar quarter at the rate of five
percentage points above the annual rate charged member banks for advances by the 12th Federal Reserve District as of
the first day of that calendar quarter, or at the annual rate of 11 percent, whichever is greater, compounded quarterly
as of the last day of that quarter;
- (2) the interest rate is 12 percent a year for
- (A) delinquent fees payable under AS 05.15.095
- (B) [Repealed, Sec. 46 ch 107 SLA 1996]. and
- (C) unclaimed property that is not timely paid or delivered, as allowed by AS 34.45.470
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.