Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 5. Amusements and Sports
- Chapter 15. Games of Chance and Contests of Skill
- Section 95. General Provisions Relating to the Filing of Applications and Reports and Payment of Fees.
previous: Section 90
. Agency Reports.
next: Section 97
. Notice to the Alcoholic Beverage Control Board.
AS 05.15.095. General Provisions Relating to the Filing of Applications and Reports and Payment of Fees.
- (a) The applications and reports to the department required by this chapter shall be signed under penalty of unsworn
falsification in the second degree by the following person, as applicable:
- (1) the member in charge for the qualified organization;
- (2) a person authorized to sign on behalf of the municipality;
- (3) the operator or the operator's agent;
- (4) the licensed pull-tab distributor or the distributor's agent; or
- (5) the licensed pull-tab manufacturer or the manufacturer's agent.
- (b) A permittee or operator may not conduct an activity under this chapter during a period in which a report or fee is
- (c) A delinquent fee bears interest at the rate set by AS 43.05.225
- (d) A permittee or licensee under this chapter shall pay a penalty of one percent of the unpaid balance, as determined by
the department, of a fee due under this chapter for each 30-day period or part of a 30-day period that the fee is
delinquent. The department may waive the penalty if the failure to pay the fee on time is due to a reasonable cause, as
defined by regulation adopted by the department. The amount of the penalty may not exceed 25 percent of the unpaid fee.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.