- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 23. Multiple Use Management of Public Resources
- Section 100. Purpose of AS 41.23.100
previous: Section 80
. Ernie Haugen Public Use Area.
next: Section 110
AS 41.23.100. Purpose of AS 41.23.100
- (a) The purpose of AS 41.23.100
- 41.23.130 is to establish the area described in AS
as the Hatcher Pass Public Use Area.
- (b) The Hatcher Pass Public Use Area is established to
- (1) provide for public recreation activities;
- (2) protect and enhance the fishery, waterfowl, and wildlife resources and habitat and provide for public use of the
fishery and wildlife resources, including fishing, grazing, hunting, and trapping;
- (3) protect the water quality and scenic resources within the Hatcher Pass Public Use Area.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.